The following summarizes the information we collect and how we handle it:
- We track visits to our website in a non-personally-identifying way; this includes using cookies to track where visitors come from, where they enter our site, and which pages they view.
- We treat the information you give when you contact us as confidential. This means we apply the same or stronger level of security and protection for your personal information as we do our own!
- We do not—nor will we ever—sell or rent our customer, or prospective customer, information; we hate spam as much as you do! Our business is solving real estate problems, period.
- If we work with you to solve a real estate problem, we’ll need to share your information with our professional partners, such as title companies to do a title search, attorneys to prepare for the closing, etc.
- We will tell you in advance before we share your information with our professional partners, to address any concerns you may have.
- Even if we are not able to help you initially, from time-to-time we may contact you to make sure that you were able to solve things OK on your own, to see if you have any further questions about your options, etc.
- We periodically back up our customer and prospective customer information to a secure offline location, and from time-to-time we may purge inactive client and prospect records in the process.
If you have any questions about our privacy policies, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss them with you.